K-Lite Codec Pack 15.7.0 Basic
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 15.7.0 Basic for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 15.7.0 Basic from your PCKLCP
. More information on KLCP can be seen here
. K-Lite Codec Pack 15.7.0 Basic is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling K-Lite Codec Pack 15.7.0 Basic is C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named CodecTweakTool.exe and its approximative size is 1.63 MB (1706496 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in K-Lite Codec Pack 15.7.0 Basic. They take 4.12 MB (4320179
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.78 MB)
- CodecTweakTool.exe (1.63 MB)
- SetACL_x64.exe (433.00 KB)
- SetACL_x86.exe (294.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.7.0
of K-Lite Codec Pack 15.7.0 Basic.
K-Lite Codec Pack 15.7.0 Basic is a program by KLCP. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to erase K-Lite Codec Pack 15.7.0 Basic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove K-Lite Codec Pack 15.7.0 Basic with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate K-Lite Codec Pack 15.7.0 Basic or simply activate the Search feature and type in "K-Lite Codec Pack 15.7.0 Basic". If it is installed on your PC the K-Lite Codec Pack 15.7.0 Basic program will be found very quickly. After you click K-Lite Codec Pack 15.7.0 Basic in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about K-Lite Codec Pack 15.7.0 Basic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove K-Lite Codec Pack 15.7.0 Basic.
8. After removing K-Lite Codec Pack 15.7.0 Basic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of K-Lite Codec Pack 15.7.0 Basic which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing K-Lite Codec Pack 15.7.0 Basic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 15.7.0 Basic by KLCP from your PC, nor are we saying that K-Lite Codec Pack 15.7.0 Basic by KLCP is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 15.7.0 Basic supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-23 09:03:21.987