K-Lite Codec Pack 15.6.9 Standard
K-Lite Codec Pack 15.6.9 Standard is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 15.6.9 Standard from your PCKLCP
. Go over here
where you can find out more on KLCP. K-Lite Codec Pack 15.6.9 Standard is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for removing K-Lite Codec Pack 15.6.9 Standard is C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.63 MB (1706496 bytes) on disk and is called CodecTweakTool.exe.
The following executables are installed beside K-Lite Codec Pack 15.6.9 Standard. They take about 15.27 MB (16016627
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.78 MB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (3.07 MB)
- mpc-hc.exe (7.23 MB)
- CodecTweakTool.exe (1.63 MB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (285.34 KB)
- mediainfo.exe (1.00 MB)
- SetACL_x86.exe (294.00 KB)
The current web page applies to K-Lite Codec Pack 15.6.9 Standard version 15.6.9
K-Lite Codec Pack 15.6.9 Standard is a program offered by the software company KLCP. Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 15.6.9 Standard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase K-Lite Codec Pack 15.6.9 Standard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find K-Lite Codec Pack 15.6.9 Standard or simply activate the Search field and type in "K-Lite Codec Pack 15.6.9 Standard". If it exists on your system the K-Lite Codec Pack 15.6.9 Standard application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select K-Lite Codec Pack 15.6.9 Standard in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding K-Lite Codec Pack 15.6.9 Standard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 15.6.9 Standard.
8. After removing K-Lite Codec Pack 15.6.9 Standard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong K-Lite Codec Pack 15.6.9 Standard which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling K-Lite Codec Pack 15.6.9 Standard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 15.6.9 Standard by KLCP from your PC, nor are we saying that K-Lite Codec Pack 15.6.9 Standard by KLCP is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 15.6.9 Standard supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-22 09:26:18.563