K-Lite Codec Pack 15.6.9 Basic
K-Lite Codec Pack 15.6.9 Basic is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 15.6.9 Basic from your computerKLCP
. Go over here
where you can find out more on KLCP. Usually the K-Lite Codec Pack 15.6.9 Basic application is installed in the C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling K-Lite Codec Pack 15.6.9 Basic is C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.63 MB (1706496 bytes) on disk and is named CodecTweakTool.exe.
K-Lite Codec Pack 15.6.9 Basic is composed of the following executables which take 3.70 MB (3876787
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (1.78 MB)
- CodecTweakTool.exe (1.63 MB)
- SetACL_x86.exe (294.00 KB)
The current web page applies to K-Lite Codec Pack 15.6.9 Basic version 15.6.9
K-Lite Codec Pack 15.6.9 Basic is a program by the software company KLCP. Some users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to erase K-Lite Codec Pack 15.6.9 Basic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase K-Lite Codec Pack 15.6.9 Basic from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find K-Lite Codec Pack 15.6.9 Basic or simply activate the Search feature and type in "K-Lite Codec Pack 15.6.9 Basic". If it exists on your system the K-Lite Codec Pack 15.6.9 Basic program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select K-Lite Codec Pack 15.6.9 Basic in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding K-Lite Codec Pack 15.6.9 Basic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove K-Lite Codec Pack 15.6.9 Basic.
8. After removing K-Lite Codec Pack 15.6.9 Basic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong K-Lite Codec Pack 15.6.9 Basic which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing K-Lite Codec Pack 15.6.9 Basic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove K-Lite Codec Pack 15.6.9 Basic by KLCP from your computer, we are not saying that K-Lite Codec Pack 15.6.9 Basic by KLCP is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove K-Lite Codec Pack 15.6.9 Basic supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-22 07:49:56.793