K-Lite Codec Pack 15.5.1 Standard
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove K-Lite Codec Pack 15.5.1 Standard for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 15.5.1 Standard from your computerKLCP
. Additional info about KLCP can be seen here
. Usually the K-Lite Codec Pack 15.5.1 Standard program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 15.5.1 Standard by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. K-Lite Codec Pack 15.5.1 Standard's primary file takes about 1.63 MB (1706496 bytes) and its name is CodecTweakTool.exe.
K-Lite Codec Pack 15.5.1 Standard is comprised of the following executables which take 17.68 MB (18540443
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.78 MB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (3.07 MB)
- mpc-hc64.exe (9.02 MB)
- CodecTweakTool.exe (1.63 MB)
- DSConfig64.exe (475.00 KB)
- mediainfo.exe (1.00 MB)
- SetACL_x64.exe (433.00 KB)
- SetACL_x86.exe (294.00 KB)
The current web page applies to K-Lite Codec Pack 15.5.1 Standard version 15.5.1
K-Lite Codec Pack 15.5.1 Standard is a program offered by KLCP. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase K-Lite Codec Pack 15.5.1 Standard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove K-Lite Codec Pack 15.5.1 Standard from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate K-Lite Codec Pack 15.5.1 Standard or simply click the Search feature and type in "K-Lite Codec Pack 15.5.1 Standard". If it exists on your system the K-Lite Codec Pack 15.5.1 Standard program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select K-Lite Codec Pack 15.5.1 Standard in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding K-Lite Codec Pack 15.5.1 Standard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 15.5.1 Standard.
8. After uninstalling K-Lite Codec Pack 15.5.1 Standard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of K-Lite Codec Pack 15.5.1 Standard that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling K-Lite Codec Pack 15.5.1 Standard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove K-Lite Codec Pack 15.5.1 Standard by KLCP from your computer, we are not saying that K-Lite Codec Pack 15.5.1 Standard by KLCP is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove K-Lite Codec Pack 15.5.1 Standard supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 04:16:38.733