K-Lite Codec Pack 15.5.1 Basic
K-Lite Codec Pack 15.5.1 Basic is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 15.5.1 Basic from your systemKLCP
. Check out here
where you can read more on KLCP. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove K-Lite Codec Pack 15.5.1 Basic. CodecTweakTool.exe is the K-Lite Codec Pack 15.5.1 Basic's primary executable file and it takes about 1.63 MB (1706496 bytes) on disk.
K-Lite Codec Pack 15.5.1 Basic contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.12 MB (4320179
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.78 MB)
- CodecTweakTool.exe (1.63 MB)
- SetACL_x64.exe (433.00 KB)
- SetACL_x86.exe (294.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.5.1
of K-Lite Codec Pack 15.5.1 Basic.
K-Lite Codec Pack 15.5.1 Basic is an application released by the software company KLCP. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to remove K-Lite Codec Pack 15.5.1 Basic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove K-Lite Codec Pack 15.5.1 Basic from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate K-Lite Codec Pack 15.5.1 Basic or simply click the Search field and type in "K-Lite Codec Pack 15.5.1 Basic". If it is installed on your PC the K-Lite Codec Pack 15.5.1 Basic app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click K-Lite Codec Pack 15.5.1 Basic in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about K-Lite Codec Pack 15.5.1 Basic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 15.5.1 Basic.
8. After removing K-Lite Codec Pack 15.5.1 Basic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong K-Lite Codec Pack 15.5.1 Basic which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling K-Lite Codec Pack 15.5.1 Basic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove K-Lite Codec Pack 15.5.1 Basic by KLCP from your PC, we are not saying that K-Lite Codec Pack 15.5.1 Basic by KLCP is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove K-Lite Codec Pack 15.5.1 Basic supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 18:51:55.100