K-Lite Codec Pack 15.2.4 Full
K-Lite Codec Pack 15.2.4 Full is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 15.2.4 Full from your PCKLCP
. Further information on KLCP can be found here
. K-Lite Codec Pack 15.2.4 Full is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack directory, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 15.2.4 Full. The application's main executable file occupies 1.65 MB (1724928 bytes) on disk and is titled CodecTweakTool.exe.
K-Lite Codec Pack 15.2.4 Full is composed of the following executables which take 27.91 MB (29261985
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.80 MB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (3.07 MB)
- mpc-hc64.exe (8.94 MB)
- CodecTweakTool.exe (1.65 MB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (285.34 KB)
- GraphStudioNext.exe (4.59 MB)
- GraphStudioNext64.exe (5.87 MB)
- mediainfo.exe (1.00 MB)
- SetACL_x64.exe (433.00 KB)
- SetACL_x86.exe (294.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.2.4
of K-Lite Codec Pack 15.2.4 Full.
K-Lite Codec Pack 15.2.4 Full is an application offered by the software company KLCP. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 15.2.4 Full is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase K-Lite Codec Pack 15.2.4 Full from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find K-Lite Codec Pack 15.2.4 Full or simply click the Search field and type in "K-Lite Codec Pack 15.2.4 Full". The K-Lite Codec Pack 15.2.4 Full app will be found automatically. After you click K-Lite Codec Pack 15.2.4 Full in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding K-Lite Codec Pack 15.2.4 Full, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove K-Lite Codec Pack 15.2.4 Full.
8. After uninstalling K-Lite Codec Pack 15.2.4 Full, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of K-Lite Codec Pack 15.2.4 Full which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing K-Lite Codec Pack 15.2.4 Full with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 15.2.4 Full by KLCP from your computer, nor are we saying that K-Lite Codec Pack 15.2.4 Full by KLCP is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 15.2.4 Full in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-06 23:45:04.880