K-Lite Codec Pack 14.5.7 Full
K-Lite Codec Pack 14.5.7 Full is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 14.5.7 Full from your PCKLCP
. Further information on KLCP can be found here
. Usually the K-Lite Codec Pack 14.5.7 Full application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 14.5.7 Full. K-Lite Codec Pack 14.5.7 Full's main file takes around 1.13 MB (1179648 bytes) and is called CodecTweakTool.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in K-Lite Codec Pack 14.5.7 Full. They take 15.79 MB (16555803
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (3.07 MB)
- mpc-hc64.exe (8.60 MB)
- CodecTweakTool.exe (1.13 MB)
- mediainfo.exe (1.00 MB)
- SetACL_x64.exe (433.00 KB)
- SetACL_x86.exe (294.00 KB)
This info is about K-Lite Codec Pack 14.5.7 Full version 14.5.7
K-Lite Codec Pack 14.5.7 Full is an application marketed by KLCP. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to remove K-Lite Codec Pack 14.5.7 Full is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase K-Lite Codec Pack 14.5.7 Full from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate K-Lite Codec Pack 14.5.7 Full or simply activate the Search field and type in "K-Lite Codec Pack 14.5.7 Full". The K-Lite Codec Pack 14.5.7 Full application will be found very quickly. When you click K-Lite Codec Pack 14.5.7 Full in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding K-Lite Codec Pack 14.5.7 Full, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 14.5.7 Full.
8. After uninstalling K-Lite Codec Pack 14.5.7 Full, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of K-Lite Codec Pack 14.5.7 Full that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling K-Lite Codec Pack 14.5.7 Full with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 14.5.7 Full by KLCP from your computer, nor are we saying that K-Lite Codec Pack 14.5.7 Full by KLCP is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 14.5.7 Full supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-26 21:40:09.500