K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Standard
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Standard for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Standard from your PCKLCP
. You can find out more on KLCP or check for application updates here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Standard is C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is called CodecTweakTool.exe and it has a size of 1.13 MB (1179648 bytes).
The executable files below are part of K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Standard. They take an average of 15.79 MB (16560707
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (3.09 MB)
- mpc-hc64.exe (8.59 MB)
- CodecTweakTool.exe (1.13 MB)
- mediainfo.exe (1.00 MB)
- SetACL_x64.exe (433.00 KB)
- SetACL_x86.exe (294.00 KB)
The current web page applies to K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Standard version 14.4.0
K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Standard is a program by KLCP. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Standard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Standard with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Standard or simply click the Search feature and type in "K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Standard". If it is installed on your PC the K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Standard application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Standard in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Standard, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Standard.
8. After uninstalling K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Standard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Standard which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Standard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Standard by KLCP from your PC, we are not saying that K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Standard by KLCP is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Standard in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-25 10:04:51.883