K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Full
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Full for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Full from your computerKLCP
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on KLCP. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Full is C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.13 MB (1179648 bytes) on disk and is called CodecTweakTool.exe.
K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Full is composed of the following executables which occupy 26.31 MB (27589187
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (3.09 MB)
- mpc-hc64.exe (8.59 MB)
- CodecTweakTool.exe (1.13 MB)
- GraphStudioNext.exe (4.67 MB)
- GraphStudioNext64.exe (5.85 MB)
- mediainfo.exe (1.00 MB)
- SetACL_x64.exe (433.00 KB)
- SetACL_x86.exe (294.00 KB)
The current page applies to K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Full version 14.4.0
K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Full is a program released by the software company KLCP. Some computer users try to remove it. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to remove K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Full is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Full using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Full or simply click the Search feature and type in "K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Full". The K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Full program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Full in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Full, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Full.
8. After uninstalling K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Full, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Full which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Full with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Full by KLCP from your PC, we are not saying that K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Full by KLCP is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Full in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 05:21:45.723