K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Full
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Full for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Full from your computerKLCP
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on KLCP. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Full is C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.13 MB (1179648 bytes) on disk and is called CodecTweakTool.exe.
K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Full is composed of the following executables which occupy 26.31 MB (27589187
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (3.09 MB)
- mpc-hc64.exe (8.59 MB)
- CodecTweakTool.exe (1.13 MB)
- GraphStudioNext.exe (4.67 MB)
- GraphStudioNext64.exe (5.85 MB)
- mediainfo.exe (1.00 MB)
- SetACL_x64.exe (433.00 KB)
- SetACL_x86.exe (294.00 KB)
The current page applies to K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Full version 14.4.0
K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Full is a program released by the software company KLCP. Some computer users try to remove it. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to remove K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Full is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Full using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Full or simply activate the Search feature and type in "K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Full". If it is installed on your PC the K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Full application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Full in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Full, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Full.
8. After uninstalling K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Full, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Full which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Full with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Full by KLCP from your PC, we are not saying that K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Full by KLCP is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Full in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-24 05:21:45.723