K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Basic
K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Basic is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Basic from your computerKLCP
. You can read more on KLCP or check for application updates here
. K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Basic is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Basic. The program's main executable file is labeled CodecTweakTool.exe and occupies 1.13 MB (1179648 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Basic. They occupy about 3.11 MB (3265331
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
- CodecTweakTool.exe (1.13 MB)
- SetACL_x64.exe (433.00 KB)
- SetACL_x86.exe (294.00 KB)
This page is about K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Basic version 14.4.0
K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Basic is a program released by KLCP. Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Basic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Basic from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Basic or simply activate the Search field and type in "K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Basic". If it exists on your system the K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Basic program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Basic in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Basic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Basic.
8. After removing K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Basic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Basic which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Basic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Basic by KLCP from your PC, nor are we saying that K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Basic by KLCP is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove K-Lite Codec Pack 14.4.0 Basic in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 11:25:20.260