K-Lite Codec Pack 14.3.7 Full
This info is about K-Lite Codec Pack 14.3.7 Full for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 14.3.7 Full from your PCKLCP
. Take a look here
where you can read more on KLCP. Usually the K-Lite Codec Pack 14.3.7 Full program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack directory, depending on the user's option during install. K-Lite Codec Pack 14.3.7 Full's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe. CodecTweakTool.exe is the K-Lite Codec Pack 14.3.7 Full's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.13 MB (1179648 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of K-Lite Codec Pack 14.3.7 Full. They occupy about 26.28 MB (27558979
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (3.09 MB)
- mpc-hc64.exe (8.56 MB)
- CodecTweakTool.exe (1.13 MB)
- GraphStudioNext.exe (4.67 MB)
- GraphStudioNext64.exe (5.85 MB)
- mediainfo.exe (1.00 MB)
- SetACL_x64.exe (433.00 KB)
- SetACL_x86.exe (294.00 KB)
This info is about K-Lite Codec Pack 14.3.7 Full version 14.3.7
K-Lite Codec Pack 14.3.7 Full is a program offered by KLCP. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to remove K-Lite Codec Pack 14.3.7 Full is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase K-Lite Codec Pack 14.3.7 Full with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate K-Lite Codec Pack 14.3.7 Full or simply click the Search feature and type in "K-Lite Codec Pack 14.3.7 Full". If it is installed on your PC the K-Lite Codec Pack 14.3.7 Full app will be found very quickly. After you select K-Lite Codec Pack 14.3.7 Full in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about K-Lite Codec Pack 14.3.7 Full, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove K-Lite Codec Pack 14.3.7 Full.
8. After removing K-Lite Codec Pack 14.3.7 Full, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong K-Lite Codec Pack 14.3.7 Full which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing K-Lite Codec Pack 14.3.7 Full using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 14.3.7 Full by KLCP from your PC, nor are we saying that K-Lite Codec Pack 14.3.7 Full by KLCP is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 14.3.7 Full supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-24 10:33:28.947