K-Lite Codec Pack 13.8.1 Basic
This info is about K-Lite Codec Pack 13.8.1 Basic for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 13.8.1 Basic from your systemKLCP
. You can read more on KLCP or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 13.8.1 Basic. CodecTweakTool.exe is the K-Lite Codec Pack 13.8.1 Basic's main executable file and it occupies circa 1.13 MB (1179648 bytes) on disk.
K-Lite Codec Pack 13.8.1 Basic installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.11 MB (3265273
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
- CodecTweakTool.exe (1.13 MB)
- SetACL_x64.exe (433.00 KB)
- SetACL_x86.exe (294.00 KB)
This info is about K-Lite Codec Pack 13.8.1 Basic version 13.8.1
K-Lite Codec Pack 13.8.1 Basic is an application released by the software company KLCP. Frequently, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to erase K-Lite Codec Pack 13.8.1 Basic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove K-Lite Codec Pack 13.8.1 Basic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find K-Lite Codec Pack 13.8.1 Basic or simply click the Search feature and type in "K-Lite Codec Pack 13.8.1 Basic". If it exists on your system the K-Lite Codec Pack 13.8.1 Basic program will be found very quickly. After you select K-Lite Codec Pack 13.8.1 Basic in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding K-Lite Codec Pack 13.8.1 Basic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove K-Lite Codec Pack 13.8.1 Basic.
8. After uninstalling K-Lite Codec Pack 13.8.1 Basic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong K-Lite Codec Pack 13.8.1 Basic which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling K-Lite Codec Pack 13.8.1 Basic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove K-Lite Codec Pack 13.8.1 Basic by KLCP from your computer, we are not saying that K-Lite Codec Pack 13.8.1 Basic by KLCP is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove K-Lite Codec Pack 13.8.1 Basic in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-16 15:04:55.230