K-Lite Codec Pack 13.2.1 Standard
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 13.2.1 Standard for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 13.2.1 Standard from your PCKLCP
. More information about KLCP can be seen here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing K-Lite Codec Pack 13.2.1 Standard is C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.13 MB (1179648 bytes) on disk and is labeled CodecTweakTool.exe.
K-Lite Codec Pack 13.2.1 Standard is comprised of the following executables which occupy 15.53 MB (16286247
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (2.92 MB)
- mpc-hc64.exe (8.50 MB)
- CodecTweakTool.exe (1.13 MB)
- mediainfo.exe (1.00 MB)
- SetACL_x64.exe (433.00 KB)
- SetACL_x86.exe (294.00 KB)
The current page applies to K-Lite Codec Pack 13.2.1 Standard version 13.2.1
K-Lite Codec Pack 13.2.1 Standard is an application by the software company KLCP. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase K-Lite Codec Pack 13.2.1 Standard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete K-Lite Codec Pack 13.2.1 Standard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate K-Lite Codec Pack 13.2.1 Standard or simply activate the Search feature and type in "K-Lite Codec Pack 13.2.1 Standard". If it exists on your system the K-Lite Codec Pack 13.2.1 Standard app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select K-Lite Codec Pack 13.2.1 Standard in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about K-Lite Codec Pack 13.2.1 Standard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove K-Lite Codec Pack 13.2.1 Standard.
8. After uninstalling K-Lite Codec Pack 13.2.1 Standard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong K-Lite Codec Pack 13.2.1 Standard which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling K-Lite Codec Pack 13.2.1 Standard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 13.2.1 Standard by KLCP from your PC, we are not saying that K-Lite Codec Pack 13.2.1 Standard by KLCP is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 13.2.1 Standard supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-01 18:59:46.537