K-Lite Codec Pack 12.7.1 Standard
K-Lite Codec Pack 12.7.1 Standard is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 12.7.1 Standard from your systemKLCP
. Check out here
for more information on KLCP. K-Lite Codec Pack 12.7.1 Standard is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. K-Lite Codec Pack 12.7.1 Standard's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.13 MB (1179648 bytes) on disk and is named CodecTweakTool.exe.
The following executables are installed together with K-Lite Codec Pack 12.7.1 Standard. They occupy about 4.11 MB (4313503
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
- CodecTweakTool.exe (1.13 MB)
- mediainfo.exe (1.00 MB)
- SetACL_x64.exe (433.00 KB)
- SetACL_x86.exe (294.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 12.7.1
of K-Lite Codec Pack 12.7.1 Standard.
K-Lite Codec Pack 12.7.1 Standard is an application by the software company KLCP. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase K-Lite Codec Pack 12.7.1 Standard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete K-Lite Codec Pack 12.7.1 Standard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate K-Lite Codec Pack 12.7.1 Standard or simply click the Search field and type in "K-Lite Codec Pack 12.7.1 Standard". The K-Lite Codec Pack 12.7.1 Standard app will be found automatically. When you select K-Lite Codec Pack 12.7.1 Standard in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about K-Lite Codec Pack 12.7.1 Standard, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 12.7.1 Standard.
8. After removing K-Lite Codec Pack 12.7.1 Standard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong K-Lite Codec Pack 12.7.1 Standard that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling K-Lite Codec Pack 12.7.1 Standard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove K-Lite Codec Pack 12.7.1 Standard by KLCP from your PC, nor are we saying that K-Lite Codec Pack 12.7.1 Standard by KLCP is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove K-Lite Codec Pack 12.7.1 Standard supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-14 04:26:18.630