K-Lite Codec Pack 12.7.1 Full
K-Lite Codec Pack 12.7.1 Full is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 12.7.1 Full from your computerKLCP
. More data about KLCP can be read here
. K-Lite Codec Pack 12.7.1 Full is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for K-Lite Codec Pack 12.7.1 Full is C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe. K-Lite Codec Pack 12.7.1 Full's main file takes around 1.13 MB (1179648 bytes) and its name is CodecTweakTool.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside K-Lite Codec Pack 12.7.1 Full. They take about 26.09 MB (27352287
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (2.86 MB)
- mpc-hc64.exe (8.78 MB)
- CodecTweakTool.exe (1.13 MB)
- GraphStudioNext.exe (4.47 MB)
- GraphStudioNext64.exe (5.86 MB)
- mediainfo.exe (1.00 MB)
- SetACL_x64.exe (433.00 KB)
- SetACL_x86.exe (294.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 12.7.1
of K-Lite Codec Pack 12.7.1 Full.
K-Lite Codec Pack 12.7.1 Full is a program by the software company KLCP. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 12.7.1 Full is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete K-Lite Codec Pack 12.7.1 Full with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find K-Lite Codec Pack 12.7.1 Full or simply click the Search feature and type in "K-Lite Codec Pack 12.7.1 Full". If it is installed on your PC the K-Lite Codec Pack 12.7.1 Full app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select K-Lite Codec Pack 12.7.1 Full in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding K-Lite Codec Pack 12.7.1 Full, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove K-Lite Codec Pack 12.7.1 Full.
8. After uninstalling K-Lite Codec Pack 12.7.1 Full, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong K-Lite Codec Pack 12.7.1 Full which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling K-Lite Codec Pack 12.7.1 Full with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 12.7.1 Full by KLCP from your computer, nor are we saying that K-Lite Codec Pack 12.7.1 Full by KLCP is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 12.7.1 Full supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 20:34:40.380