K-Lite Codec Pack 12.7.0 Basic
K-Lite Codec Pack 12.7.0 Basic is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 12.7.0 Basic from your PCKLCP
. You can read more on KLCP or check for application updates here
. K-Lite Codec Pack 12.7.0 Basic is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 12.7.0 Basic. The program's main executable file is named CodecTweakTool.exe and its approximative size is 1.13 MB (1179648 bytes).
K-Lite Codec Pack 12.7.0 Basic is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.11 MB (3264927
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
- CodecTweakTool.exe (1.13 MB)
- SetACL_x64.exe (433.00 KB)
- SetACL_x86.exe (294.00 KB)
The current page applies to K-Lite Codec Pack 12.7.0 Basic version 12.7.0
K-Lite Codec Pack 12.7.0 Basic is a program released by the software company KLCP. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove K-Lite Codec Pack 12.7.0 Basic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete K-Lite Codec Pack 12.7.0 Basic from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate K-Lite Codec Pack 12.7.0 Basic or simply click the Search field and type in "K-Lite Codec Pack 12.7.0 Basic". If it exists on your system the K-Lite Codec Pack 12.7.0 Basic application will be found very quickly. After you select K-Lite Codec Pack 12.7.0 Basic in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding K-Lite Codec Pack 12.7.0 Basic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove K-Lite Codec Pack 12.7.0 Basic.
8. After removing K-Lite Codec Pack 12.7.0 Basic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of K-Lite Codec Pack 12.7.0 Basic that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling K-Lite Codec Pack 12.7.0 Basic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 12.7.0 Basic by KLCP from your PC, we are not saying that K-Lite Codec Pack 12.7.0 Basic by KLCP is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 12.7.0 Basic in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 12:06:12.103