K-Lite Codec Pack 12.2.7 Full
This web page is about K-Lite Codec Pack 12.2.7 Full for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 12.2.7 Full from your PCKLCP
. More info about KLCP can be read here
. K-Lite Codec Pack 12.2.7 Full is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. K-Lite Codec Pack 12.2.7 Full's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe. CodecTweakTool.exe is the K-Lite Codec Pack 12.2.7 Full's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.13 MB (1179648 bytes) on disk.
K-Lite Codec Pack 12.2.7 Full is composed of the following executables which occupy 26.01 MB (27270783
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (2.78 MB)
- mpc-hc64.exe (8.77 MB)
- CodecTweakTool.exe (1.13 MB)
- GraphStudioNext.exe (4.47 MB)
- GraphStudioNext64.exe (5.86 MB)
- mediainfo.exe (1.00 MB)
- SetACL_x64.exe (433.00 KB)
- SetACL_x86.exe (294.00 KB)
This data is about K-Lite Codec Pack 12.2.7 Full version 12.2.7
K-Lite Codec Pack 12.2.7 Full is an application marketed by KLCP. Some users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY manner to erase K-Lite Codec Pack 12.2.7 Full is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 12.2.7 Full with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate K-Lite Codec Pack 12.2.7 Full or simply activate the Search field and type in "K-Lite Codec Pack 12.2.7 Full". If it exists on your system the K-Lite Codec Pack 12.2.7 Full program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click K-Lite Codec Pack 12.2.7 Full in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding K-Lite Codec Pack 12.2.7 Full, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 12.2.7 Full.
8. After uninstalling K-Lite Codec Pack 12.2.7 Full, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of K-Lite Codec Pack 12.2.7 Full which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing K-Lite Codec Pack 12.2.7 Full with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 12.2.7 Full by KLCP from your computer, nor are we saying that K-Lite Codec Pack 12.2.7 Full by KLCP is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 12.2.7 Full supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 22:28:12.437