K-Lite Codec Pack 11.9.8 Basic
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 11.9.8 Basic for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 11.9.8 Basic from your computerKLCP
. More information about KLCP can be seen here
. K-Lite Codec Pack 11.9.8 Basic is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 11.9.8 Basic. K-Lite Codec Pack 11.9.8 Basic's primary file takes about 1.13 MB (1179648 bytes) and its name is CodecTweakTool.exe.
K-Lite Codec Pack 11.9.8 Basic is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.11 MB (3265055
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
- CodecTweakTool.exe (1.13 MB)
- SetACL_x64.exe (433.00 KB)
- SetACL_x86.exe (294.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.9.8
of K-Lite Codec Pack 11.9.8 Basic.
K-Lite Codec Pack 11.9.8 Basic is a program by the software company KLCP. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 11.9.8 Basic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase K-Lite Codec Pack 11.9.8 Basic from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate K-Lite Codec Pack 11.9.8 Basic or simply click the Search field and type in "K-Lite Codec Pack 11.9.8 Basic". If it is installed on your PC the K-Lite Codec Pack 11.9.8 Basic app will be found very quickly. When you select K-Lite Codec Pack 11.9.8 Basic in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about K-Lite Codec Pack 11.9.8 Basic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 11.9.8 Basic.
8. After removing K-Lite Codec Pack 11.9.8 Basic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of K-Lite Codec Pack 11.9.8 Basic which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing K-Lite Codec Pack 11.9.8 Basic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 11.9.8 Basic by KLCP from your PC, nor are we saying that K-Lite Codec Pack 11.9.8 Basic by KLCP is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 11.9.8 Basic supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 03:27:02.573