K-Lite Codec Pack 11.9.4 Full
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 11.9.4 Full for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 11.9.4 Full from your computerKLCP
. Take a look here
for more details on KLCP. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove K-Lite Codec Pack 11.9.4 Full. The application's main executable file is titled CodecTweakTool.exe and occupies 1.12 MB (1177088 bytes).
The executables below are part of K-Lite Codec Pack 11.9.4 Full. They take about 17.54 MB (18392789
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (2.75 MB)
- mpc-hc.exe (6.92 MB)
- CodecTweakTool.exe (1.12 MB)
- GraphStudioNext.exe (4.47 MB)
- mediainfo.exe (1.00 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.9.4
of K-Lite Codec Pack 11.9.4 Full.
K-Lite Codec Pack 11.9.4 Full is a program marketed by KLCP. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 11.9.4 Full is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete K-Lite Codec Pack 11.9.4 Full from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find K-Lite Codec Pack 11.9.4 Full or simply click the Search feature and type in "K-Lite Codec Pack 11.9.4 Full". If it is installed on your PC the K-Lite Codec Pack 11.9.4 Full program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select K-Lite Codec Pack 11.9.4 Full in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding K-Lite Codec Pack 11.9.4 Full, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 11.9.4 Full.
8. After uninstalling K-Lite Codec Pack 11.9.4 Full, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong K-Lite Codec Pack 11.9.4 Full which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing K-Lite Codec Pack 11.9.4 Full using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 11.9.4 Full by KLCP from your computer, nor are we saying that K-Lite Codec Pack 11.9.4 Full by KLCP is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 11.9.4 Full in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-06-07 17:19:05.173