K-Lite Codec Pack 10.9.0 Basic
K-Lite Codec Pack 10.9.0 Basic is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. K-Lite Codec Pack 10.9.0 Basic is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling K-Lite Codec Pack 10.9.0 Basic is "C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. CodecTweakTool.exe is the K-Lite Codec Pack 10.9.0 Basic's primary executable file and it takes about 1.12 MB (1173504 bytes) on disk. A guide to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 10.9.0 Basic from your PC
The following executable files are contained in K-Lite Codec Pack 10.9.0 Basic. They take 2.68 MB (2809259
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.27 MB)
- CodecTweakTool.exe (1.12 MB)
- SetACL_x86.exe (294.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.9.0
of K-Lite Codec Pack 10.9.0 Basic.
Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 10.9.0 Basic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 10.9.0 Basic from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find K-Lite Codec Pack 10.9.0 Basic or simply click the Search field and type in "K-Lite Codec Pack 10.9.0 Basic". If it is installed on your PC the K-Lite Codec Pack 10.9.0 Basic app will be found automatically. When you click K-Lite Codec Pack 10.9.0 Basic in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding K-Lite Codec Pack 10.9.0 Basic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove K-Lite Codec Pack 10.9.0 Basic.
8. After removing K-Lite Codec Pack 10.9.0 Basic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of K-Lite Codec Pack 10.9.0 Basic which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing K-Lite Codec Pack 10.9.0 Basic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130