K-Lite Codec Pack 10.8.5 Full
This page contains thorough information on how to remove K-Lite Codec Pack 10.8.5 Full for Windows. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. "C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 10.8.5 Full. madHcCtrl.exe is the K-Lite Codec Pack 10.8.5 Full's primary executable file and it occupies about 2.62 MB (2752352 bytes) on disk. A guide to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 10.8.5 Full from your system
The executable files below are installed alongside K-Lite Codec Pack 10.8.5 Full. They occupy about 29.84 MB (31285515
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.27 MB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (2.62 MB)
- mpc-hc.exe (5.96 MB)
- mpc-hc64.exe (7.55 MB)
- CodecTweakTool.exe (1.12 MB)
- GraphStudioNext.exe (4.18 MB)
- GraphStudioNext64.exe (5.42 MB)
- mediainfo.exe (1.00 MB)
- SetACL_x64.exe (433.00 KB)
- SetACL_x86.exe (294.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.8.5
of K-Lite Codec Pack 10.8.5 Full.
Numerous files, folders and registry entries can not be deleted when you remove K-Lite Codec Pack 10.8.5 Full from your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 10.8.5 Full is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 10.8.5 Full from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate K-Lite Codec Pack 10.8.5 Full or simply activate the Search feature and type in "K-Lite Codec Pack 10.8.5 Full". If it is installed on your PC the K-Lite Codec Pack 10.8.5 Full application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click K-Lite Codec Pack 10.8.5 Full in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding K-Lite Codec Pack 10.8.5 Full, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove K-Lite Codec Pack 10.8.5 Full.
8. After uninstalling K-Lite Codec Pack 10.8.5 Full, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of K-Lite Codec Pack 10.8.5 Full that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing K-Lite Codec Pack 10.8.5 Full with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130