A guide to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 10.8.0 Full from your system
You can find on this page details on how to remove K-Lite Codec Pack 10.8.0 Full for Windows. Usually the K-Lite Codec Pack 10.8.0 Full program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack directory, depending on the user's option during setup. K-Lite Codec Pack 10.8.0 Full's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe". madHcCtrl.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.62 MB (2752352 bytes) on disk.
K-Lite Codec Pack 10.8.0 Full contains of the executables below. They occupy 29.69 MB (31134475 bytes) on disk.
A way to remove K-Lite Codec Pack 10.8.0 Full using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Some users try to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to remove K-Lite Codec Pack 10.8.0 Full is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.
download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find K-Lite Codec Pack 10.8.0 Full or simply activate the Search feature and type in "K-Lite Codec Pack 10.8.0 Full". If it exists on your system the K-Lite Codec Pack 10.8.0 Full program will be found automatically. When you click K-Lite Codec Pack 10.8.0 Full in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding K-Lite Codec Pack 10.8.0 Full, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 10.8.0 Full.
8. After uninstalling K-Lite Codec Pack 10.8.0 Full, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of K-Lite Codec Pack 10.8.0 Full that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling K-Lite Codec Pack 10.8.0 Full using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.