K-Lite Codec Pack 10.8.0 Basic
K-Lite Codec Pack 10.8.0 Basic is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove K-Lite Codec Pack 10.8.0 Basic. CodecTweakTool.exe is the K-Lite Codec Pack 10.8.0 Basic's main executable file and it occupies close to 1.12 MB (1173504 bytes) on disk. How to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 10.8.0 Basic from your computer
K-Lite Codec Pack 10.8.0 Basic is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.10 MB (3252651
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (1.27 MB)
- CodecTweakTool.exe (1.12 MB)
- SetACL_x64.exe (433.00 KB)
- SetACL_x86.exe (294.00 KB)
The current web page applies to K-Lite Codec Pack 10.8.0 Basic version 10.8.0
Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 10.8.0 Basic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase K-Lite Codec Pack 10.8.0 Basic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate K-Lite Codec Pack 10.8.0 Basic or simply click the Search field and type in "K-Lite Codec Pack 10.8.0 Basic". If it is installed on your PC the K-Lite Codec Pack 10.8.0 Basic app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select K-Lite Codec Pack 10.8.0 Basic in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about K-Lite Codec Pack 10.8.0 Basic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove K-Lite Codec Pack 10.8.0 Basic.
8. After uninstalling K-Lite Codec Pack 10.8.0 Basic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong K-Lite Codec Pack 10.8.0 Basic which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling K-Lite Codec Pack 10.8.0 Basic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130