K-Lite Codec Pack 10.6.0 Full
K-Lite Codec Pack 10.6.0 Full is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing K-Lite Codec Pack 10.6.0 Full is "C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. K-Lite Codec Pack 10.6.0 Full's primary file takes about 5.83 MB (6113792 bytes) and is called mpc-hc_nvo.exe. A guide to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 10.6.0 Full from your PC
K-Lite Codec Pack 10.6.0 Full is comprised of the following executables which take 19.39 MB (20331435
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.27 MB)
- mpc-hc_nvo.exe (5.83 MB)
- CodecTweakTool.exe (1.12 MB)
- GraphStudioNext.exe (4.12 MB)
- GraphStudioNext64.exe (5.34 MB)
- mediainfo.exe (1.00 MB)
- SetACL_x64.exe (433.00 KB)
- SetACL_x86.exe (294.00 KB)
This page is about K-Lite Codec Pack 10.6.0 Full version 10.6.0
K-Lite Codec Pack 10.6.0 Full has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\Media Player Classic\mpc-hc.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\Media Player Classic\mpc-hc.exe.FriendlyAppName
Frequently, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase K-Lite Codec Pack 10.6.0 Full is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove K-Lite Codec Pack 10.6.0 Full from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find K-Lite Codec Pack 10.6.0 Full or simply click the Search field and type in "K-Lite Codec Pack 10.6.0 Full". If it exists on your system the K-Lite Codec Pack 10.6.0 Full application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select K-Lite Codec Pack 10.6.0 Full in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about K-Lite Codec Pack 10.6.0 Full, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove K-Lite Codec Pack 10.6.0 Full.
8. After removing K-Lite Codec Pack 10.6.0 Full, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong K-Lite Codec Pack 10.6.0 Full which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling K-Lite Codec Pack 10.6.0 Full with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130