K-Lite Codec Pack 10.1.5 Full
K-Lite Codec Pack 10.1.5 Full is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. K-Lite Codec Pack 10.1.5 Full is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling K-Lite Codec Pack 10.1.5 Full is "C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. mpc-hc.exe is the K-Lite Codec Pack 10.1.5 Full's main executable file and it takes approximately 5.82 MB (6097920 bytes) on disk. A guide to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 10.1.5 Full from your PC
The following executable files are contained in K-Lite Codec Pack 10.1.5 Full. They take 12.90 MB (13525419
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.27 MB)
- mpc-hc.exe (5.82 MB)
- CodecTweakTool.exe (1.12 MB)
- GraphStudioNext.exe (3.70 MB)
- mediainfo.exe (1.00 MB)
The current page applies to K-Lite Codec Pack 10.1.5 Full version 10.1.5
If planning to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 10.1.5 Full you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Sometimes, users try to remove this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to remove K-Lite Codec Pack 10.1.5 Full is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete K-Lite Codec Pack 10.1.5 Full from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find K-Lite Codec Pack 10.1.5 Full or simply click the Search field and type in "K-Lite Codec Pack 10.1.5 Full". The K-Lite Codec Pack 10.1.5 Full program will be found automatically. After you click K-Lite Codec Pack 10.1.5 Full in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding K-Lite Codec Pack 10.1.5 Full, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove K-Lite Codec Pack 10.1.5 Full.
8. After uninstalling K-Lite Codec Pack 10.1.5 Full, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of K-Lite Codec Pack 10.1.5 Full that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling K-Lite Codec Pack 10.1.5 Full using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130