This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Jutoh 2.89 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Jutoh 2.89 from your PCAnthemion Software Ltd.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Anthemion Software Ltd.. More details about the software Jutoh 2.89 can be found at http://www.anthemion.co.uk
. Jutoh 2.89 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Jutoh folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Jutoh 2.89 is C:\Program Files\Jutoh\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is called jutoh.exe and occupies 31.04 MB (32551936 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Jutoh 2.89. They occupy 33.32 MB (34940105
bytes) on disk.
- jutoh.exe (31.04 MB)
- jutoh_launcher.exe (1.14 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This page is about Jutoh 2.89 version 2.89
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry data will not be removed when you are trying to remove Jutoh 2.89 from your computer.Directories found on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Jutoh
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Jutoh 2
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Jutoh\jutoh.exe
- C:\Program Files\Jutoh\jutoh.ico
- C:\Program Files\Jutoh\jutoh_document.ico
- C:\Program Files\Jutoh\jutoh_launcher.exe
- C:\Program Files\Jutoh\jutoh_script.ico
- C:\Program Files\Jutoh\msvcp100.dll
- C:\Program Files\Jutoh\msvcr100.dll
- C:\Program Files\Jutoh\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\Jutoh\version.inf
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Jutoh 2\autoreplace.db
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Jutoh 2\commands.dat
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Jutoh 2\Desktop.db
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Jutoh 2\deviceprofiles.dat
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Jutoh 2\Global Clips.jcc
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Jutoh 2\highlighting.dat
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Jutoh 2\search.dat
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\Anthemion Software\Jutoh2
Jutoh 2.89 is an application marketed by the software company Anthemion Software Ltd.. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to erase Jutoh 2.89 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Jutoh 2.89 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Jutoh 2.89 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Jutoh 2.89". The Jutoh 2.89 app will be found very quickly. When you select Jutoh 2.89 in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Jutoh 2.89, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Jutoh 2.89:
- The software company is: http://www.anthemion.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Jutoh\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Jutoh 2.89.
8. After removing Jutoh 2.89, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Jutoh 2.89 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Jutoh 2.89 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Jutoh 2.89 by Anthemion Software Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Jutoh 2.89 by Anthemion Software Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Jutoh 2.89 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-04 14:24:52.460