Jutoh 2.34 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Jutoh 2.34 from your systemAnthemion Software Ltd.
. More data about Anthemion Software Ltd. can be seen here
. You can see more info about Jutoh 2.34 at http://www.anthemion.co.uk
. Jutoh 2.34 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Jutoh directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for removing Jutoh 2.34 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Jutoh\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. jutoh.exe is the Jutoh 2.34's main executable file and it takes circa 16.37 MB (17165824 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Jutoh 2.34. They occupy 18.65 MB (19553993
bytes) on disk.
- jutoh.exe (16.37 MB)
- jutoh_launcher.exe (1.14 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current web page applies to Jutoh 2.34 version 2.34
Jutoh 2.34 is a program marketed by the software company Anthemion Software Ltd.. Some people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Jutoh 2.34 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Jutoh 2.34 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Jutoh 2.34 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Jutoh 2.34". The Jutoh 2.34 application will be found automatically. When you click Jutoh 2.34 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Jutoh 2.34, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Jutoh 2.34:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.anthemion.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Jutoh\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Jutoh 2.34.
8. After uninstalling Jutoh 2.34, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Jutoh 2.34 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Jutoh 2.34 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Jutoh 2.34 by Anthemion Software Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Jutoh 2.34 by Anthemion Software Ltd. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Jutoh 2.34 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-07 06:53:18.560