Jutoh 2.30 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Jutoh 2.30 from your systemAnthemion Software Ltd.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Anthemion Software Ltd.. You can see more info on Jutoh 2.30 at http://www.anthemion.co.uk
. Usually the Jutoh 2.30 program is installed in the C:\Programme\Jutoh directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Jutoh 2.30 is "C:\Programme\Jutoh\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. jutoh.exe is the Jutoh 2.30's main executable file and it occupies approximately 16.33 MB (17119232 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Jutoh 2.30. They take about 45.06 MB (47251104
bytes) on disk.
- jutoh.exe (16.33 MB)
- jutoh_launcher.exe (1.14 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- Jutoh-2.30-Setup.exe (26.45 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.30
of Jutoh 2.30.
Jutoh 2.30 is an application by the software company Anthemion Software Ltd.. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Jutoh 2.30 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Jutoh 2.30 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Jutoh 2.30 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Jutoh 2.30". If it exists on your system the Jutoh 2.30 app will be found very quickly. When you select Jutoh 2.30 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Jutoh 2.30, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Jutoh 2.30:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.anthemion.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Programme\Jutoh\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Jutoh 2.30.
8. After uninstalling Jutoh 2.30, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Jutoh 2.30 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Jutoh 2.30 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Jutoh 2.30 by Anthemion Software Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Jutoh 2.30 by Anthemion Software Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Jutoh 2.30 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 15:37:20.510