A guide to uninstall Jutoh 2.30 from your system
Jutoh 2.30 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by Anthemion Software Ltd.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Anthemion Software Ltd.. You can see more info on Jutoh 2.30 at http://www.anthemion.co.uk
. Usually the Jutoh 2.30 program is installed in the C:\Programme\Jutoh directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Jutoh 2.30 is "C:\Programme\Jutoh\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. jutoh.exe is the Jutoh 2.30's main executable file and it occupies approximately 16.33 MB (17119232 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Jutoh 2.30. They take about 45.06 MB (47251104
bytes) on disk.
- jutoh.exe (16.33 MB)
- jutoh_launcher.exe (1.14 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- Jutoh-2.30-Setup.exe (26.45 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.30
of Jutoh 2.30.
How to remove Jutoh 2.30 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Jutoh 2.30 is an application by the software company Anthemion Software Ltd.. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Jutoh 2.30 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Jutoh 2.30 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Jutoh 2.30". If it is installed on your PC the Jutoh 2.30 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Jutoh 2.30 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Jutoh 2.30, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Jutoh 2.30:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.anthemion.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Programme\Jutoh\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Jutoh 2.30.
8. After uninstalling Jutoh 2.30, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Jutoh 2.30 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Jutoh 2.30 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Jutoh 2.30:
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
This page is not a recommendation to remove Jutoh 2.30 by Anthemion Software Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Jutoh 2.30 by Anthemion Software Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Jutoh 2.30 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 15:37:20.510