This info is about Jutoh 2.12 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Jutoh 2.12 from your computerAnthemion Software Ltd.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Anthemion Software Ltd.. Please open http://www.anthemion.co.uk
if you want to read more on Jutoh 2.12 on Anthemion Software Ltd.'s page. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Jutoh directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Jutoh 2.12 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Jutoh\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 14.25 MB (14938112 bytes) on disk and is labeled jutoh.exe.
Jutoh 2.12 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 16.51 MB (17316209
bytes) on disk.
- jutoh.exe (14.25 MB)
- jutoh_launcher.exe (1.14 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current page applies to Jutoh 2.12 version 2.12
Jutoh 2.12 is an application marketed by the software company Anthemion Software Ltd.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. This is hard because performing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Jutoh 2.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Jutoh 2.12 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Jutoh 2.12 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Jutoh 2.12". The Jutoh 2.12 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Jutoh 2.12 in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Jutoh 2.12, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Jutoh 2.12:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.anthemion.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Jutoh\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Jutoh 2.12.
8. After uninstalling Jutoh 2.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Jutoh 2.12 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Jutoh 2.12 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Jutoh 2.12 by Anthemion Software Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Jutoh 2.12 by Anthemion Software Ltd. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Jutoh 2.12 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 14:44:27.420