JustRadio is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall JustRadio from your computerCM&V
. Check out here
for more info on CM&V. Click on http://www.dvbviewer.com
to get more info about JustRadio on CM&V's website. Usually the JustRadio application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JustRadio folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall JustRadio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\JustRadio\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. JustRadio.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 4.18 MB (4384256 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of JustRadio. They take about 4.87 MB (5102250
bytes) on disk.
- JustRadio.exe (4.18 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.17 KB)
This web page is about JustRadio version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find here a few links to other JustRadio releases:
JustRadio is an application released by the software company CM&V. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall JustRadio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete JustRadio from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate JustRadio or simply activate the Search field and type in "JustRadio". If it is installed on your PC the JustRadio application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select JustRadio in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about JustRadio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for JustRadio:
- The software company is: http://www.dvbviewer.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\JustRadio\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall JustRadio.
8. After removing JustRadio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong JustRadio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling JustRadio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall JustRadio by CM&V from your computer, we are not saying that JustRadio by CM&V is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall JustRadio in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 18:38:42.400