This page contains complete information on how to uninstall JustCopy 2.0.71 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall JustCopy 2.0.71 from your PCLorinSoft
. Open here
where you can read more on LorinSoft. JustCopy 2.0.71 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\JustCopy directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling JustCopy 2.0.71 is C:\Program Files\JustCopy\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled JustCopy.exe and occupies 3.91 MB (4100096 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with JustCopy 2.0.71. They take about 5.17 MB (5421221
bytes) on disk.
- 7ZA.EXE (574.00 KB)
- JustCopy.exe (3.91 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
- WZUNZIP.EXE (4.00 KB)
- WZZIP.EXE (4.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.71
of JustCopy 2.0.71.
JustCopy 2.0.71 is a program marketed by LorinSoft. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to erase JustCopy 2.0.71 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove JustCopy 2.0.71 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find JustCopy 2.0.71 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "JustCopy 2.0.71". The JustCopy 2.0.71 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click JustCopy 2.0.71 in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding JustCopy 2.0.71, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall JustCopy 2.0.71.
8. After removing JustCopy 2.0.71, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong JustCopy 2.0.71 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling JustCopy 2.0.71 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall JustCopy 2.0.71 by LorinSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that JustCopy 2.0.71 by LorinSoft is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall JustCopy 2.0.71 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-16 14:45:43.800