Just Checking 3.0
This page is about Just Checking 3.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Just Checking 3.0 from your computerBrent Shelton
. More information about Brent Shelton can be found here
. You can see more info about Just Checking 3.0 at http://www.justapps.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JustChecking directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. Just Checking 3.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\JustChecking\unins000.exe. justchecking.exe is the Just Checking 3.0's main executable file and it occupies around 6.78 MB (7114240 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Just Checking 3.0. They take 9.27 MB (9717022
bytes) on disk.
- datautility.exe (1.79 MB)
- justchecking.exe (6.78 MB)
- unins000.exe (705.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.19
of Just Checking 3.0. You can find here a few links to other Just Checking 3.0 versions:
Just Checking 3.0 is an application offered by Brent Shelton. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Just Checking 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Just Checking 3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Just Checking 3.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Just Checking 3.0". If it exists on your system the Just Checking 3.0 app will be found automatically. When you click Just Checking 3.0 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Just Checking 3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Just Checking 3.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.justapps.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\JustChecking\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Just Checking 3.0.
8. After uninstalling Just Checking 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Just Checking 3.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Just Checking 3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Just Checking 3.0 by Brent Shelton from your computer, we are not saying that Just Checking 3.0 by Brent Shelton is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Just Checking 3.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-11 15:26:17.463