Just Checking 3.0
This page is about Just Checking 3.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Just Checking 3.0 from your computerBrent Shelton
. More information about Brent Shelton can be found here
. You can see more info about Just Checking 3.0 at http://www.justapps.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JustChecking directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. Just Checking 3.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\JustChecking\unins000.exe. justchecking.exe is the Just Checking 3.0's main executable file and it occupies around 6.78 MB (7114240 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Just Checking 3.0. They take 9.27 MB (9717022
bytes) on disk.
- datautility.exe (1.79 MB)
- justchecking.exe (6.78 MB)
- unins000.exe (705.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.19
of Just Checking 3.0. You can find here a few links to other Just Checking 3.0 versions:
Just Checking 3.0 is an application offered by Brent Shelton. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Just Checking 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Just Checking 3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Just Checking 3.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Just Checking 3.0". The Just Checking 3.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Just Checking 3.0 in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Just Checking 3.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Just Checking 3.0:
- The software company is: http://www.justapps.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\JustChecking\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Just Checking 3.0.
8. After uninstalling Just Checking 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Just Checking 3.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Just Checking 3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Just Checking 3.0 by Brent Shelton from your computer, we are not saying that Just Checking 3.0 by Brent Shelton is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Just Checking 3.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-09-11 15:26:17.463