Just Cause 2 versión 1.0
Just Cause 2 versión 1.0 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Just Cause 2 versión 1.0 from your PCAvalanche Studios
. Further information on Avalanche Studios can be seen here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Just Cause 2 folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Just Cause 2 versión 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Just Cause 2\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Just Cause 2 versión 1.0's primary file takes about 13.87 MB (14541088 bytes) and is named JustCause2.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Just Cause 2 versión 1.0. They take 18.51 MB (19411091
bytes) on disk.
- JustCause2.exe (13.87 MB)
- JustCause2_Launcher.exe (593.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (990.09 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (513.34 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.60 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Just Cause 2 versión 1.0.
Just Cause 2 versión 1.0 is an application marketed by the software company Avalanche Studios. Some people choose to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Just Cause 2 versión 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Just Cause 2 versión 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Just Cause 2 versión 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Just Cause 2 versión 1.0". The Just Cause 2 versión 1.0 program will be found very quickly. After you select Just Cause 2 versión 1.0 in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Just Cause 2 versión 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Just Cause 2 versión 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Just Cause 2 versión 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Just Cause 2 versión 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Just Cause 2 versión 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Just Cause 2 versión 1.0 by Avalanche Studios from your PC, nor are we saying that Just Cause 2 versión 1.0 by Avalanche Studios is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Just Cause 2 versión 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-26 03:02:09.390