Just Cause 2
This info is about Just Cause 2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Just Cause 2 from your computerR.G. Mechanics, Panky
. You can read more on R.G. Mechanics, Panky or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to Just Cause 2 at http://tapochek.net/
. Just Cause 2 is commonly set up in the C:\Games\Just Cause 2 directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing Just Cause 2 is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Just Cause 2_Uninstall\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named unins000.exe and its approximative size is 1.73 MB (1809911 bytes).
Just Cause 2 is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.73 MB (1809911
bytes) on disk:
The current page applies to Just Cause 2 version 2
Just Cause 2 is a program released by R.G. Mechanics, Panky. Some users choose to remove this program. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to remove Just Cause 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Just Cause 2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Just Cause 2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Just Cause 2". The Just Cause 2 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Just Cause 2 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Just Cause 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Just Cause 2:
- The software company is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Just Cause 2_Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Just Cause 2.
8. After removing Just Cause 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Just Cause 2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Just Cause 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Just Cause 2 by R.G. Mechanics, Panky from your computer, we are not saying that Just Cause 2 by R.G. Mechanics, Panky is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Just Cause 2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 08:00:03.143