Jurassic Mahjong 1.00
This page is about Jurassic Mahjong 1.00 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Jurassic Mahjong 1.00 from your computerBigFish
. You can read more on BigFish or check for application updates here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Jurassic Mahjong folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Jurassic Mahjong 1.00 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Jurassic Mahjong\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.92 MB (6209536 bytes) on disk and is called Jurassic Mahjong.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Jurassic Mahjong 1.00. They take about 8.28 MB (8684497
bytes) on disk.
- bhjtcnd.exe (2.23 MB)
- Jurassic Mahjong.exe (5.92 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (130.67 KB)
The current page applies to Jurassic Mahjong 1.00 version 1.00
Jurassic Mahjong 1.00 is a program released by BigFish. Some people try to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to remove Jurassic Mahjong 1.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Jurassic Mahjong 1.00 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Jurassic Mahjong 1.00 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Jurassic Mahjong 1.00". The Jurassic Mahjong 1.00 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Jurassic Mahjong 1.00 in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Jurassic Mahjong 1.00, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Jurassic Mahjong 1.00.
8. After uninstalling Jurassic Mahjong 1.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Jurassic Mahjong 1.00 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Jurassic Mahjong 1.00 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Jurassic Mahjong 1.00 by BigFish from your PC, we are not saying that Jurassic Mahjong 1.00 by BigFish is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Jurassic Mahjong 1.00 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 02:13:24.033