JupyterLab is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall JupyterLab from your systemJupyterLab
. You can read more on JupyterLab or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall JupyterLab by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. JupyterLab's main file takes about 745.38 KB (763264 bytes) and its name is msedge_proxy.exe.
The executables below are part of JupyterLab. They take an average of 17.96 MB (18827800
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.77 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (745.38 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (777.88 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (96.89 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.51 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (791.39 KB)
- msedgewebview2.exe (2.34 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (972.89 KB)
- ie_to_edge_stub.exe (442.89 KB)
- setup.exe (3.34 MB)
This page is about JupyterLab version 1.0
JupyterLab is a program marketed by the software company JupyterLab. Some people try to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to remove JupyterLab is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall JupyterLab from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate JupyterLab or simply activate the Search feature and type in "JupyterLab". The JupyterLab app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select JupyterLab in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about JupyterLab, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove JupyterLab.
8. After removing JupyterLab, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong JupyterLab which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing JupyterLab using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove JupyterLab by JupyterLab from your computer, we are not saying that JupyterLab by JupyterLab is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove JupyterLab in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-24 08:43:06.827