Junos Pulse 5.0
This web page is about Junos Pulse 5.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Junos Pulse 5.0 from your computerJuniper Networks, Inc.
. More information about Juniper Networks, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.juniper.net
to get more data about Junos Pulse 5.0 on Juniper Networks, Inc.'s website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Junos Pulse directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. Junos Pulse 5.0's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Junos Pulse\PulseUninstall.exe. Junos Pulse 5.0's primary file takes around 94.88 KB (97152 bytes) and is named PulseUninstall.exe.
Junos Pulse 5.0 contains of the executables below. They take 1.80 MB (1888864
bytes) on disk.
- JuniperSetupClientInstaller.exe (1.71 MB)
- PulseUninstall.exe (94.88 KB)
The current page applies to Junos Pulse 5.0 version 5.0.43445
alone. You can find below a few links to other Junos Pulse 5.0 releases:
...click to view all...
Junos Pulse 5.0 is an application offered by Juniper Networks, Inc.. Some people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Junos Pulse 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Junos Pulse 5.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Junos Pulse 5.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Junos Pulse 5.0". If it is installed on your PC the Junos Pulse 5.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Junos Pulse 5.0 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Junos Pulse 5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Junos Pulse 5.0:
- The software company is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Junos Pulse\PulseUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Junos Pulse 5.0.
8. After removing Junos Pulse 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Junos Pulse 5.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Junos Pulse 5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Junos Pulse 5.0 by Juniper Networks, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Junos Pulse 5.0 by Juniper Networks, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Junos Pulse 5.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-02 17:32:39.893