Junos Pulse 5.0
This web page is about Junos Pulse 5.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Junos Pulse 5.0 from your computerJuniper Networks, Inc.
. More information about Juniper Networks, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.juniper.net
to get more data about Junos Pulse 5.0 on Juniper Networks, Inc.'s website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Junos Pulse directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. Junos Pulse 5.0's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Junos Pulse\PulseUninstall.exe. Junos Pulse 5.0's primary file takes around 94.88 KB (97152 bytes) and is named PulseUninstall.exe.
Junos Pulse 5.0 contains of the executables below. They take 1.80 MB (1888864
bytes) on disk.
- JuniperSetupClientInstaller.exe (1.71 MB)
- PulseUninstall.exe (94.88 KB)
The current page applies to Junos Pulse 5.0 version 5.0.43445
alone. You can find below a few links to other Junos Pulse 5.0 releases:
...click to view all...
Junos Pulse 5.0 is an application offered by Juniper Networks, Inc.. Some people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Junos Pulse 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Junos Pulse 5.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Junos Pulse 5.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Junos Pulse 5.0". The Junos Pulse 5.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Junos Pulse 5.0 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Junos Pulse 5.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Junos Pulse 5.0:
- The software company is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Junos Pulse\PulseUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Junos Pulse 5.0.
8. After removing Junos Pulse 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Junos Pulse 5.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Junos Pulse 5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Junos Pulse 5.0 by Juniper Networks, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Junos Pulse 5.0 by Juniper Networks, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Junos Pulse 5.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-02 17:32:39.893