Junos Pulse 3.0
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Junos Pulse 3.0 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Junos Pulse 3.0 from your systemJuniper Networks, Inc.
. More info about Juniper Networks, Inc. can be read here
. Click on http://www.juniper.net
to get more details about Junos Pulse 3.0 on Juniper Networks, Inc.'s website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Junos Pulse folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. Junos Pulse 3.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Junos Pulse\PulseUninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called PulseUninstall.exe and occupies 93.13 KB (95368 bytes).
Junos Pulse 3.0 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.77 MB (1861184
bytes) on disk:
- JuniperSetupClientInstaller.exe (1.68 MB)
- PulseUninstall.exe (93.13 KB)
The current web page applies to Junos Pulse 3.0 version 3.0.20017
alone. For more Junos Pulse 3.0 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Junos Pulse 3.0 is a program by the software company Juniper Networks, Inc.. Frequently, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Junos Pulse 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Junos Pulse 3.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Junos Pulse 3.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Junos Pulse 3.0". The Junos Pulse 3.0 app will be found automatically. When you click Junos Pulse 3.0 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Junos Pulse 3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Junos Pulse 3.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Junos Pulse\PulseUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Junos Pulse 3.0.
8. After removing Junos Pulse 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Junos Pulse 3.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Junos Pulse 3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Junos Pulse 3.0 by Juniper Networks, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Junos Pulse 3.0 by Juniper Networks, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Junos Pulse 3.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 15:20:52.690