Juniper Installer Service 8.0
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Juniper Installer Service 8.0 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Juniper Installer Service 8.0 from your PCJuniper Networks, Inc.
. More information about Juniper Networks, Inc. can be read here
. Detailed information about Juniper Installer Service 8.0 can be found at http://www.juniper.net
. Juniper Installer Service 8.0 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. Juniper Installer Service 8.0's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service\JISUninstall.exe. x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRTP_8.0.50727.762.exe is the Juniper Installer Service 8.0's primary executable file and it occupies circa 164.36 KB (168304 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Juniper Installer Service 8.0. They occupy an average of 1.28 MB (1344208
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AccessServiceComponent.x86.exe (272.38 KB)
- JISUninstall.exe (92.82 KB)
- JuniperSetupClientOCX.exe (337.83 KB)
- JuniperSetupOCX.exe (153.95 KB)
- x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRTP_8.0.50727.762.exe (164.36 KB)
- x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRTR_8.0.50727.762.exe (291.36 KB)
This web page is about Juniper Installer Service 8.0 version 8.0.27973
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Juniper Installer Service 8.0:
...click to view all...
Juniper Installer Service 8.0 is an application by Juniper Networks, Inc.. Some people try to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to uninstall Juniper Installer Service 8.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Juniper Installer Service 8.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Juniper Installer Service 8.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Juniper Installer Service 8.0". If it exists on your system the Juniper Installer Service 8.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Juniper Installer Service 8.0 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Juniper Installer Service 8.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Juniper Installer Service 8.0:
- The software company is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service\JISUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Juniper Installer Service 8.0.
8. After removing Juniper Installer Service 8.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Juniper Installer Service 8.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Juniper Installer Service 8.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Juniper Installer Service 8.0 by Juniper Networks, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Juniper Installer Service 8.0 by Juniper Networks, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Juniper Installer Service 8.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-25 13:51:20.967