Juniper Citrix Services Client
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Juniper Citrix Services Client for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Juniper Citrix Services Client from your PCJuniper Networks
. Take a look here
for more info on Juniper Networks. More information about the app Juniper Citrix Services Client can be found at http://www.juniper.net
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Juniper Citrix Services Client folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. Juniper Citrix Services Client's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Juniper Citrix Services Client\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 213.36 KB (218480 bytes) on disk and is labeled dsCitrixProxy.exe.
Juniper Citrix Services Client contains of the executables below. They take 257.50 KB (263680
bytes) on disk.
- dsCitrixProxy.exe (213.36 KB)
- uninstall.exe (44.14 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20607
of Juniper Citrix Services Client. You can find below info on other versions of Juniper Citrix Services Client:
...click to view all...
Juniper Citrix Services Client is an application marketed by the software company Juniper Networks. Some people try to erase this program. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Juniper Citrix Services Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Juniper Citrix Services Client with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Juniper Citrix Services Client or simply activate the Search field and type in "Juniper Citrix Services Client". If it exists on your system the Juniper Citrix Services Client application will be found automatically. When you click Juniper Citrix Services Client in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Juniper Citrix Services Client, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Juniper Citrix Services Client:
- The publisher is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Juniper Citrix Services Client\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Juniper Citrix Services Client.
8. After removing Juniper Citrix Services Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Juniper Citrix Services Client which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Juniper Citrix Services Client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Juniper Citrix Services Client by Juniper Networks from your computer, nor are we saying that Juniper Citrix Services Client by Juniper Networks is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Juniper Citrix Services Client in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-12 21:15:39.117