Jungle Vs Droids
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Jungle Vs Droids for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Jungle Vs Droids from your computerOberon Media
. More information on Oberon Media can be seen here
. Jungle Vs Droids's full uninstall command line is "C:\ProgramData\Oberon Media\Channels\110427477\\Uninstaller.exe" -channel 110427477 -sku 510008101 -sid S-1-5-21-2278785695-3727524722-1980632964-1000. 16_02_2013_JvD_PC_English.exe is the Jungle Vs Droids's primary executable file and it occupies circa 6.23 MB (6533120 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Jungle Vs Droids. They take about 6.23 MB (6533120
bytes) on disk.
- 16_02_2013_JvD_PC_English.exe (6.23 MB)
Jungle Vs Droids is a program released by Oberon Media. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to erase Jungle Vs Droids is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Jungle Vs Droids from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Jungle Vs Droids or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Jungle Vs Droids". The Jungle Vs Droids application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Jungle Vs Droids in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Jungle Vs Droids, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Jungle Vs Droids.
8. After uninstalling Jungle Vs Droids, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Jungle Vs Droids that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Jungle Vs Droids using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Jungle Vs Droids by Oberon Media from your computer, nor are we saying that Jungle Vs Droids by Oberon Media is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Jungle Vs Droids in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 07:53:14.133