You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Jungle Strike for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Jungle Strike from your computerGameHitZone.com
. Check out here
where you can read more on GameHitZone.com. More information about the app Jungle Strike can be seen at http://www.gamehitzone.com/
. Jungle Strike is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\GameHitZone.com\JungleStrike folder, regulated by the user's decision. Jungle Strike's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\GameHitZone.com\JungleStrike\unins000.exe. JungleStrike.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.49 MB (2609840 bytes) on disk.
Jungle Strike is comprised of the following executables which take 6.73 MB (7052157
bytes) on disk:
- game.exe (3.04 MB)
- JungleStrike.exe (2.49 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.20 MB)
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Jungle Strike.Folders left behind when you uninstall Jungle Strike:
- C:\Program Files\GameHitZone.com\JungleStrike
Jungle Strike is an application by the software company GameHitZone.com. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Jungle Strike is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Jungle Strike from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Jungle Strike or simply activate the Search field and type in "Jungle Strike". If it is installed on your PC the Jungle Strike application will be found very quickly. When you click Jungle Strike in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Jungle Strike, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Jungle Strike:
- The publisher is: http://www.gamehitzone.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GameHitZone.com\JungleStrike\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Jungle Strike.
8. After uninstalling Jungle Strike, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Jungle Strike which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Jungle Strike using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Jungle Strike by GameHitZone.com from your PC, we are not saying that Jungle Strike by GameHitZone.com is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Jungle Strike supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-31 11:46:23.713