This info is about Jungle Net for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Jungle Net from your PCJungle Net
. Additional info about Jungle Net can be read here
. Click on http://www.mightyjunglenet.com/support
to get more information about Jungle Net on Jungle Net's website. Jungle Net is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Jungle Net folder, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall Jungle Net by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Jungle Net\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 306.35 KB (313704 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Jungle Net. They occupy about 829.85 KB (849768
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.35 KB)
The current page applies to Jungle Net version 2.0.5641.37475
only. You can find below a few links to other Jungle Net releases:
...click to view all...
Jungle Net is an application by the software company Jungle Net. Frequently, people want to remove this program. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to remove Jungle Net is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Jungle Net using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Jungle Net or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Jungle Net". If it exists on your system the Jungle Net program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Jungle Net in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Jungle Net, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Jungle Net:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mightyjunglenet.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Jungle Net\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Jungle Net.
8. After uninstalling Jungle Net, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Jungle Net that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Jungle Net using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Jungle Net by Jungle Net from your PC, nor are we saying that Jungle Net by Jungle Net is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Jungle Net in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 05:39:59.993