You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Jungle Net for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Jungle Net from your computerJungle Net
. Open here
for more details on Jungle Net. Further information about Jungle Net can be seen at http://www.mightyjunglenet.com/support
. Jungle Net is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Jungle Net folder, subject to the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Jungle Net is "C:\Program Files\Jungle Net\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 306.34 KB (313688 bytes) on disk and is named Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Jungle Net. They occupy about 829.84 KB (849752
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.34 KB)
The current page applies to Jungle Net version 2.0.5753.39095
only. For other Jungle Net versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Jungle Net is an application released by Jungle Net. Some computer users decide to remove this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Jungle Net is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Jungle Net from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Jungle Net or simply click the Search feature and type in "Jungle Net". The Jungle Net app will be found automatically. After you select Jungle Net in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Jungle Net, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Jungle Net:
- The publisher is: http://www.mightyjunglenet.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Jungle Net\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Jungle Net.
8. After uninstalling Jungle Net, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Jungle Net which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Jungle Net using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Jungle Net by Jungle Net from your computer, nor are we saying that Jungle Net by Jungle Net is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Jungle Net supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 09:48:26.323