A guide to uninstall Jungle Net from your PC
Jungle Net is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by Jungle Net
. Open here
where you can get more info on Jungle Net. More info about the application Jungle Net can be found at http://www.mightyjunglenet.com/support
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Jungle Net folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\Jungle Net\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Jungle Net. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 306.30 KB (313656 bytes) on disk.
Jungle Net contains of the executables below. They occupy 829.80 KB (849720
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.30 KB)
The current page applies to Jungle Net version 2.0.5754.4897
alone. For other Jungle Net versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A way to delete Jungle Net from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Jungle Net is an application marketed by Jungle Net. Some people decide to remove this application. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to remove Jungle Net is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Jungle Net or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Jungle Net". The Jungle Net application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Jungle Net in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Jungle Net, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Jungle Net:
- The publisher is: http://www.mightyjunglenet.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Jungle Net\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Jungle Net.
8. After removing Jungle Net, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Jungle Net which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Jungle Net using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Jungle Net by Jungle Net from your PC, we are not saying that Jungle Net by Jungle Net is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Jungle Net supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-10-03 13:44:57.800