Jungle Net is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Jungle Net from your computerJungle Net
. Go over here
for more details on Jungle Net. You can read more about related to Jungle Net at http://www.mightyjunglenet.com/support
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Jungle Net folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. "C:\Program Files\Jungle Net\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Jungle Net. Jungle Net's main file takes about 306.32 KB (313672 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are contained in Jungle Net. They occupy 829.82 KB (849736
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.32 KB)
This web page is about Jungle Net version 2.0.5753.3084
alone. You can find below a few links to other Jungle Net versions:
...click to view all...
Jungle Net is an application released by the software company Jungle Net. Some users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Jungle Net is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Jungle Net from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Jungle Net or simply activate the Search field and type in "Jungle Net". If it is installed on your PC the Jungle Net app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Jungle Net in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Jungle Net, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Jungle Net:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mightyjunglenet.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Jungle Net\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Jungle Net.
8. After removing Jungle Net, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Jungle Net which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Jungle Net using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Jungle Net by Jungle Net from your computer, we are not saying that Jungle Net by Jungle Net is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Jungle Net in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 09:27:27.730