This page contains detailed information on how to remove Jungle Net for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Jungle Net from your systemJungle Net
. Additional info about Jungle Net can be seen here
. More information about the program Jungle Net can be seen at http://www.mightyjunglenet.com/support
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Jungle Net folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Jungle Net is "C:\Program Files\Jungle Net\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Jungle Net's primary executable file and it occupies around 306.48 KB (313832 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Jungle Net. They take 829.98 KB (849896
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.48 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5683.10581
of Jungle Net. You can find below info on other releases of Jungle Net:
...click to view all...
Jungle Net is an application marketed by the software company Jungle Net. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Jungle Net is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Jungle Net with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Jungle Net or simply activate the Search field and type in "Jungle Net". The Jungle Net program will be found very quickly. After you click Jungle Net in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Jungle Net, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Jungle Net:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mightyjunglenet.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Jungle Net\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Jungle Net.
8. After uninstalling Jungle Net, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Jungle Net which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Jungle Net with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Jungle Net by Jungle Net from your computer, nor are we saying that Jungle Net by Jungle Net is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Jungle Net supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 18:15:54.707