This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Jungle Net for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Jungle Net from your computerJungle Net
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Jungle Net. Click on http://www.mightyjunglenet.com/support
to get more info about Jungle Net on Jungle Net's website. Jungle Net is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Jungle Net folder, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Jungle Net by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Jungle Net\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 306.50 KB (313856 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Jungle Net. They occupy about 830.00 KB (849920
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Jungle Net version 2.0.5650.8692
alone. For more Jungle Net versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Jungle Net is a program offered by the software company Jungle Net. Frequently, users try to erase this program. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to erase Jungle Net is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Jungle Net from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Jungle Net or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Jungle Net". If it exists on your system the Jungle Net application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Jungle Net in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Jungle Net, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Jungle Net:
- The publisher is: http://www.mightyjunglenet.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Jungle Net\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Jungle Net.
8. After uninstalling Jungle Net, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Jungle Net that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Jungle Net using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Jungle Net by Jungle Net from your computer, we are not saying that Jungle Net by Jungle Net is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Jungle Net in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 13:27:04.563