This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Jungle Net for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Jungle Net from your systemJungle Net
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Jungle Net. Click on http://www.mightyjunglenet.com/support
to get more info about Jungle Net on Jungle Net's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Jungle Net directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Jungle Net by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Jungle Net\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Jungle Net's primary executable file and it takes approximately 306.48 KB (313840 bytes) on disk.
Jungle Net is composed of the following executables which occupy 829.98 KB (849904
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.48 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5652.12298
of Jungle Net. You can find below info on other releases of Jungle Net:
...click to view all...
Jungle Net is a program by the software company Jungle Net. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Jungle Net is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Jungle Net from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Jungle Net or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Jungle Net". The Jungle Net application will be found automatically. When you select Jungle Net in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Jungle Net, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Jungle Net:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mightyjunglenet.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Jungle Net\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Jungle Net.
8. After removing Jungle Net, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Jungle Net which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Jungle Net with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Jungle Net by Jungle Net from your computer, we are not saying that Jungle Net by Jungle Net is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Jungle Net supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 18:21:23.690