Jungle Net is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Jungle Net from your computerJungle Net
. Take a look here
for more information on Jungle Net. You can get more details related to Jungle Net at http://www.mightyjunglenet.com/support
. Jungle Net is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Jungle Net folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Jungle Net is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Jungle Net\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 306.34 KB (313688 bytes).
The executables below are part of Jungle Net. They occupy about 829.84 KB (849752
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5752.19285
of Jungle Net. For more Jungle Net versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Jungle Net is a program released by the software company Jungle Net. Frequently, people try to remove this application. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to remove Jungle Net is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Jungle Net with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Jungle Net or simply activate the Search field and type in "Jungle Net". If it exists on your system the Jungle Net app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Jungle Net in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Jungle Net, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Jungle Net:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mightyjunglenet.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Jungle Net\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Jungle Net.
8. After removing Jungle Net, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Jungle Net that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Jungle Net with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Jungle Net by Jungle Net from your computer, nor are we saying that Jungle Net by Jungle Net is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Jungle Net supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-01 19:46:09.200